Jika pekerja itu letak jawatan pun, beliau berhak menerima 30% gajinya...
Kita harus adakan undang-undang sedemikian di Malaysia - yang akan membantu gulungan pekerja dan keluarga/tanggungan mereka.
Having made contributions towards unemployment for not less than 6 months within a period of 15 months prior to unemployment
Terms and conditions giving rise to the entitlement:
1. Must apply for registration of the unemployed at the State Unemployment Office within 30 days without having to wait for the Unemployment Certificate from the Employer as to declare the entitlement tentatively.
2. Is capable of performing the work and is ready to take on suitable job as offered.
3. Must not reject the job training.
4. Must report to the Employment Office for not less than 1 time per month.
5. The unemployed must not be terminated from employment thanks to:
- Dishonest on duty;
- Commission of criminal offense to the detriment of the employer;
- Serious infringement upon working rules, or regulation or lawful working order;
- Abandoning the duty for 7 days consecutively without good reasons;
- Recklessness which causes serious harms to the Employer;
- Having been sentenced to imprisonment by Court judgment.
6. Must not be the person entitled to old age benefit.
7. Shall be entitled to receiving the benefit starting from the 8th day from the date of unemployment with the last employer.
8. Is not a voluntary insured under Section 39.
The Entitlement Benefits you shall receive:
In case of termination of employment:
- Unemployment benefit for not more 180 days per year at the rate of 50 % of the wage calculated on the basis of maximum contributions of 15,000 Baht.
In case of resignation:
- Unemployment benefit for not more than 90 days per year at the rate of 30 percent of the wage calculated on the basis of maximum amount of contributions but not more than 15,000 Baht shall be payable. If in the duration of 1 year, there was more than 1 application for the unemployment benefit, the counting of the unemployment benefit receiving period in total shall not exceed 180 days; the compensation benefit for loss of income shall be paid on monthly installment basis by crediting to the Bank Account as notified by the Insured.
Sumber: Laman Web SOCSO Thailand